Plant

Plant

Friday 28 February 2014

Feeling pleased

Feeling very pleased with myself today. Did a nice lot of baking done this morning which results in a happy family knowing their sweet tooth will be satisfied and tummies treated :-) I also made a couple of pies from last nights left over mince meat casserole. Added the little bit of left over veg as well, and got two yummy pies :-) Mum had given me some asparagus, so I did that with it, and some broccoli that was in the freezer. One yummy dinner that didn't cost a lot to make. Happy days :-)

I also managed to finish the first of the latest pair of socks, and the second one is cast on with half the rib done.

I'm now sitting in front of the telly, playing on here, and enjoying a glass of wine :-)

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a very productive day to me.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete