Plant

Plant

Friday 21 February 2014

I love knitting

I love crafts and knitting etc. Mainly knitting :-) I hold an arty crafty group most weeks, which I enjoy loads. I'm into knitting socks at the moment, and getting well into chunky slouchy ones. Have got a pair of finer socks on the needles, as well as on my 5th pair of chunky slouchy ones in 5wks :-)


One pair of chunky slouchy socks




I recently finished off a pair of flip flop socks. I started these in 2011, and finally finished them in January this year. The reason I took so long with them is, I think, because I wasn't knitting them for any other reason than just for the fun of knitting them. I posted them on Facebook and they promptly found a home, which was good, because I don't like flip flops, so I would never need to wear them :-)

Flip flop socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment