Plant

Plant

Saturday 22 February 2014

Off to shop

I love where I live. I am a short walking distance from the shops, which, not many, provide all our basic needs. The walk to the town is beautiful as it has a lovely brook/stream running through it's centre. This morning was lovely, very spring like. The ducks on the stream were loving the sunshine. I think that no matter how much they love wet weather, even they have got fed up of getting wet. They were dipping and diving into the brook, which is higher than usual due to the rain we've been getting, and having a lovely time. Today I took full advantage of the lovely dry, spring like weather, and walked into town, and I had my camera with me :-)








So there are some pics of some of the ducks enjoying the sunshine. Here's some of the brook.










No comments:

Post a Comment