Plant

Plant

Monday 12 May 2014

Yesterday

We had a lovely family BBQ yesterday. Mainly hubbie's family members plus those of my lot who were around, and my lovely niece. My brother couldn't come do to my sister in law being very ill. It was lovely to catch up with hubbies family though as we don't see them much. Not because we don't want to, but times working out to get together is so difficult lol. It was a fantastic day, and the weather even brightened up, cold, but dry, so I'm not going to grumble :-)
Lot's of yummy food put together by myself and my head chef daughter. My sister in law (hubbie's brother's wife) bought a gorgeous vegetarian chilli. Very welcome after feeling a bit cold :-)
Despite the naughty yummy food on offer, I did stick very well to my Slimming World diet and stayed within my limitations :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment