Plant

Plant

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Local places

Hubby and I and a friend and I have been out on lots of walks locally here are some photos from my expeditions :-) The fun thing about going out for a walk around where you live is that you get to meet new people. Being trained as a hairdresser and being naturally chatty, I find it very easy to talk to people I don't know. We met one man and his dog (lol) and it turned out we sort of knew his wife. You don't get know these things if you don't converse and be friendly :-) It is a lot easier to strike up a conversation with someone if they have a dog or a child with them, because that can be the starting point of a conversation with them :-)



Saw this in a garden :-)


















My daughter's dog Floyd










No comments:

Post a Comment