Plant

Plant

Monday 9 June 2014

Catch up

Last week seemed to disappear as quickly as it arrived !! and now it's June !!!! We're half way through 2014. Unbelievable!!!!!

Tuesday I picked up one of my daughter's so she could come to the dentist with her sister and myself. We then went to have some lunch, and shopping :-) Wednesday I had my arty crafty group. Thursday I met up with mum in a local town. We had coffee, and then lunch together as well as doing some light shopping. She spoils me, and bought me some books, which was nice. I had a nice reading time over the weekend. Now, my reading is not normal. I very rarely read a book cover to cover. I'll read a few chapters, take a look at what's happening in the middle of the book, then skip to the end to see how it ends. If it holds my interest after that, I may read the whole thing. So I can get through an enormous amount books in a very short amount of time :-) I have to admit it's a lot harder to do that with the Kindle, so I tend to read more of a book on there. It's very painstaking to skip large amounts of pages and then get back to where I originally was. With an actual book, I can keep my finger in the page where I was while I take a look at the rest of the book :-) I do love my Kindle though, and seem a lot happier reading a whole book on that :-)

Sunday, again hubby and myself toddled off down town. Not to shop as we did that Saturday. As we enjoyed our previous Sunday's trip and the opportunities to chat we wanted to do it again, so we headed towards the bistro :-) On the way, we stopped to look at a moor hen with her chick on the pond we pass on the way, when a friend walked by, so we chatted about the ducks and nature. After that, we continued onwards to the bistro another man stopped to chat and wanted to talk about some of his adventures in life :-)


On our walk to town Sunday

On our walk to town Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment