Monday, 9 June 2014


I spent a whole afternoon on the new little matinee jacket I'm making. It's an easy pattern, lacy chevron. Not difficult at all, and I should have got a good chunk of the 'skirt' bit done, except, due to doing some Sunday night while feeling tired, I'd picked up an extra stitch somewhere, and I'd done a few rows before I'd realised. Being a lacy pattern, I couldn't just knit two together and carry on, as I couldn't guarantee the lace pattern would stay correct, so had to unpick a load back to where I had all the correct stitches which wasn't fun, seeing it was 130 stitches :-( Still on the bright side, I've caught back up to where I was before I had to unpick, so that's good. Disappointed though I didn't get as much done as I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment